FAQs for Returns/Exchanges
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we are here to help!
We will process returns/exchanges in accordance with our policy only for orders delivered in Canada or the US. For orders delivered in other countries, please refer to the section “INTERNATIONAL ORDERS” below.
All return and/or exchange requests for orders delivered in Canada or the US must be filed within 30 days of receipt of the order (except for sale/clearance items, please see below) by emailing us at email@example.com. Please let us know the reason for the return/exchange and which item(s) are being returned from your order. In the event of an exchange/return, you are responsible for paying the shipping cost to return the item(s)*.
All items must be returned ...
- Unused and in the same condition as received
- In the original packaging
- With the packing slip
- For returns: a note stating why the item is being returned
- For exchanges: a note with the new item and size preferred
*In the event an item arrives damaged or is incorrect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the item that shows the overall item, as well as a clear view of the damage or defect. We may exchange or refund the product at our sole discretion.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will initiate a refund to your method of payment unless there is an issue with the return. In this case, we will notify you through email. Please note, the refund may take up to 15 business days to process/post on your statement and is dependent upon your card issuer's policies. Shipping costs are non-refundable and will not be deducted when refunding the order/item.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you do not see the credit posted on your statement, please double check and see if the refund is pending. Then contact your credit card company/bank, it may take several business days before your refund is officially posted. If you have done these steps and you still have not received the refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be returned, sale/clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned, refunded or replaced, other than for the following reasons:
- Sale/clearance product is damaged: request must be filed within 7 days of receipt of the order
- Sale/clearance product is lost in transit: request must be filed within 15 days of receipt of the anticipated delivery date of the order
- Sale/clearance product is not the product ordered: request must be filed within 30 days of receipt of the order
Processing an exchange can take up to 14 business days once we receive the return. A new order will be created provided the item is in stock* and tracking information will be emailed to you once the new order is shipped.
*If the item is sold out, we will email you.
To return/exchange your item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer is responsible for paying shipping costs for returns and exchanges. When you are returning or exchanging an item, please email us at email@example.com.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Processing an exchange can take up to 14 business days once we receive the return. A new order will be created and the tracking information will be emailed once the new order is shipped.
- If you are shipping an item worth over US $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have any questions on how to return your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are located in Canada or the US and have not received your order within 10 business days, please email us email@example.com, so we can check on your order and any delivery issues.
International orders (outside of Canada or the US) are final sale (no refunds or exchanges) and at the customer’s own risk. If a shipped order does not arrive in a timely fashion or there are no updates via tracking, we may be unable to assist unless the original shipment is returned to our warehouse. The tracking information available for each order varies depending on the destination country. While some countries may show a delivery confirmation, others will only show a tracking update until the order leaves the United States.
- We ship internationally using USPS First Class/Priority Mail and UPS Worldwide/Standard
- The recipient of the order is responsible for the tax and duty fees charged by customs to release the package for delivery
- All international orders must have a valid phone number and email for the recipient of the delivery when creating the order
- The delivery estimate for international orders on average is about 10 – 30 business days dependent upon the country of delivery
We currently support international shipping to the following countries:Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Russia and Mexico
- If you have not received your package within 30 days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID 19 pandemic, there may be issues with some international countries that are under force majeure deceleration or are no longer able to provide processing and delivery services for mail originating from the United States. Please expect additional delays to get your orders to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to ship all orders on time. Stay safe!